Life Science Team has entered into a framework agreement with CEPI for the provision of consulting services. On behalf of our client, we seek an experienced consultant with strong diagnostics (Dx) expertise.
Duration: 4 months
Work place: Regular attendance at the CEPI office in Oslo will be required (approx. 2 times per month).
Full-time equivalent: 0.3
Application deadline: ASAP
Scope of work:
- Evaluate assessments made as to Dx gaps for the 5 priority pathogens of CEPI, and advise on priority of Dx needs to advance vaccine development
- Write/contribute to writing a call for proposals (CfP) for funding the prioritized Dx developments in accordance with CEPI CfP procedures and define evaluation criteria
- Act as expert evaluator of applications as part of the CEPI team
- Lead due diligence process resulting in awarding funds
- Attend meetings face to face and by telecon, and write reports
- 10 years of experience in development and validation of Dx assays for infectious diseases
- Understanding of both immunological assays and antigen detection (PCR and other antigen detection methods) including point-of-care (PoC) and near-patient testing (NPT)
- Experience in low-cost assays for low- and middle income countries
- Experience in handling or developing assays for pathogens in risk group 3 and/or 4.
- Experience in grant applications is a plus
Could this be for you? Please follow this link to apply.